March 19, 2015
Throughout this document:
- Us, We, Our, AllOntario, Company, AllOntario.ca means the AllOntario entity.
- User, Member, Visitor, Advertiser, Customer, Reader, You means a person/business who subscribes for or purchases any services from AllOntario.
- Service or Services refers to any or all services that you subscribe to or receive from AllOntario.
The AllOntario website is intended and designed for users 18 years of age and older, and access or use by anyone younger is not authorized.
Unlawful or Inappropriate Content
AllOntario reserves the right to move, remove or refuse to post any content, in whole or in part, that it, in its sole discretion, decides is unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of the Canadian Law. This includes, without limitation:
- illegal content;
- content in facilitation of the creation, advertising, distribution, provision or receipt of illegal goods or services;
- offensive content (including, without limitation, defamatory, threatening, hateful or pornographic content);
- content that discloses another’s personal, confidential or proprietary information;
- false or fraudulent content;
- malicious content (including, without limitation, malware or spyware);
- content that offers, promotes, advertises or provides links to unsolicited products or services.
- obscene, profane, pornographic content;
- threatening, intimidating, abusive or harassing statements;
- content that violates the privacy rights or human rights of others;
- content that violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others
- content that unlawfully promotes or incites hatred;
- content that is otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any municipal, provincial, federal or international law, order or regulation.
Content You Submit
AllOntario does not claim ownership of any information or material (“Your Content”) you transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store on, to or through the website. However, by submitting or posting Your Content, to or through the AllOntario website, you grant AllOntario a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display Your Content anywhere, for any purpose, and in any form, media or technology now known or later developed. (We need these rights to publish Your Content.)
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of Your Content. AllOntario is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in Your Content for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using Your Content. AllOntario is under no obligation to maintain any of Your Content and may remove any of Your Content at any time in its sole discretion.
You are responsible for, and assume all liability associated with, any material you make available or transmit through the website, whether through chat rooms, messages boards or other forums, including liability for claims of infringement and defamation. You may not post, transmit through or otherwise make available on or through the AllOntario website:
- any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, abusive, profane, vulgar, sexually explicit, racist, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable or that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- without the express written consent of the owner thereof, any copyrighted material.
All content (texts, illustrations, images, codes and URLs) reproduced on the website and their selection, coordination, and arrangement, are owned by AllOntario, and are protected under the copyright laws. Any reproduction, in part or in whole, of the website content is prohibited.
Registration may be required for the use of certain portions of the website. You shall keep confidential, shall not disseminate, and shall properly use your User Identity. In case of loss of your User Identity, please contact AllOntario.
The user must not use (or allow anyone else to use) our services for activities that include but are not limited to:
- Engaging in any fraudulent activities including forgery and impersonation;
- Using, possessing, posting, uploading, transmitting, disseminating or otherwise making available content that is unlawful or violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Attempting to use our services in such a manner so as to avoid incurring charges for usage;
- Using any confidential, copyright-protected or patent-protected material of any other person, without the knowledge and consent of that person;
- Using any tools designed to facilitate access, such as “packet sniffers”;
- Posting, uploading, transmitting or otherwise making available information or software containing a virus, lock, key, bomb, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful, limiting, destructive or debilitating feature, distributing mass or unsolicited email (“spam”);
- Interfering with computer networking to or from any Internet user, host, provider or network, including, without limitation, denying service attacks, overloading a service, improperly seizing or abusing operator privileges (“hacking”), or attempting to “crash” a host;
- Harassing users or groups in any way including but not limited to defaming, abusing, stalking, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights of others;
- Falsifying or deleting any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file;
- Violating or breaching any applicable laws and/or regulations.
- Being false or misleading;
- Distributing or containing spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Interfering with the proper working of the AllOntario website;
- Bypassing measures used to prevent or restrict access to AllOntario.
- Using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access AllOntario and collect content for any purpose without our written permission;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses;
AllOntario reserves the right (but does not have the obligation) to review postings on the website, to remove any postings, and to terminate your ability to post to the website at any time without notice, in its sole discretion.
Generally, using AllOntario is FREE. We may charge fees for certain services.
- Our fees are in Canadian Dollars.
- If the service you use charges a fee, you will be able to review and accept that charge.
- We may change our fees from time to time. We will notify you of changes to our fee policy by posting such changes on the site.
- The membership fees and charges for advertising are non-refundable
- You are responsible for paying all appropriate fees and charges when they are due.
If you do not pay on time we may limit your ability to use the services or cancel the services.
We do not offer refunds for paid advertising spots. Shall you have concerns regarding your paid ads, please contact us using contact information provided in Contacts section of our web site.
- AllOntario assumes no responsibility for the content of the materials supplied by advertisers, members and users including texts, banners, images, videos and any other forms of representation.
- AllOntario does not guarantee the accuracy of postings or the quality, safety, or legality of what is offered.
- Any information offered or provided within or through the AllOntario website is intended solely as general guidance, and does not constitute legal, tax, accounting or other professional advice and may not be relied on to base any claim or action. Individual situations and provincial laws vary and users are encouraged to obtain appropriate advice from qualified professionals in the applicable jurisdictions. Readers concerned about the reliability of the information should consult directly with the source or seek professional counsel.
- AllOntario makes no representations or warranties concerning any course of action taken by any person following or otherwise using the information offered or provided within or through the website.
- Information on this site comes from many different sources. Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content; however, some details may not yet reflect recent changes. Users have to contact the source directly.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- ALLONTARIO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY PART THEREOF, OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE WEBSITE. ALLONTARIO DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ALLONTARIO DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (i)WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE WEBSITE, (v) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA, AND (vi) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY ALLONTARIO OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, AND WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
- ALLONTARIO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION. ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE CHANGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, AND CHANGES TO PRICES, DISCOUNTS, AND HOURS OF OPERATION.
- IN NO EVENT WILL ALLONTARIO, OR ANY PERSON OR PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE, BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, TRADING LOSSES) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN AN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE OR YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE. THE ABOVE SHALL APPLY EVEN IF ALLONTARIO OR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- ALLONTARIO WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR LIBEL, SLANDER, DEFAMATION OR THE INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PUBLICATION OF MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE ON THE CUSTOMER’S BEHALF, WHICH IS IN ANY WAY UNLAWFUL, OR ARISING FROM ANY TYPE OF MATERIALS SUPPLIED BY ADVERTISERS, MEMBERS AND USERS INCLUDING TEXTS, BANNERS, IMAGES, VIDEOS AND ANY OTHER FORMS OF REPRESENTATION
- ALLONTARIO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH CHANGES.
No Waiver of Rights
The AllOntario website contains links to other sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are independent of AllOntario and are not under control of AllOntario. AllOntario is not responsible for the contents of the Linked Sites, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Sites, or any changes or updates to Linked Sites. AllOntario provides Linked Sites to you only as a convenience, as a favor to any company offering Internet services, products or services on the Linked Sites.
AllOntario collects some private information such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, or information about activities linked to a person or business for the services delivering and communicative purposes. AllOntario is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. All personal information that AllOntario collects from you will remain confidential and will only be used as necessary in the normal conduct of the Company’s business, generally for the purpose of providing services and benefits to our users.