Here are 10 things to bring with you to your Cuba vacations:
- Power converter (220V > 110V) or ensure that any electronic devices you bring are dual voltage
- Sweater and socks – it might get a bit chilly sometimes
- Battery-powered alarm clock, in case one is not provided at the hotel. You don’t want to miss your bus and plane, do you?
- First Aid Travel Kit (Imodium, Band Aids, PolySporin, Tylenol etc.)
- Extra batteries (any type of battery is expensive in Cuba)
- Lighters – if you are a smoker (they are very expensive in Cuba)
- Tampons / Pads (again… very expensive to buy in Cuba)
- Mosquito repellent and your favourite sunscreen
- Cheap nylon wallet (instead of your leather one and don’t take unnecessary cards and documents)
- Beach towel (some hotels charge $25 if you lose theirs and nothing if you lose your own…)
Enjoy your vacations!
(Visited 49 times, 1 visits today)