The image you see is not a photo! It’s just one fragment of 3D virtual tour of the house that is not built yet! 3D Architectural Renderings are a life-realistic simulation of a non-existing building or location gives you a wrap-around feeling, as if you were walking through a real house or garden while they are not actually built yet and exist only in your dreams. The phrase “virtual tour” is often used to describe a variety of video and photographic-based media made out of filming of real objects. Here, we are not talking about them (although we can produce them as well).
We don’t want to overwhelm you with special terminology or to pretend that the job we are doing is an enigmatic thing for the chosen ones and above your understanding. That may lead to not fair pricing. We truly believe that customers have the rights to be familiar with the basics to know precisely what are they paying for. That is why we are giving some fundamental explanations.
In 3D computer graphics, 3D architectural modelling is the process of developing a mathematical representation of any three-dimensional surface of an object via specialized software. The product is called a 3D architectural model. It can be displayed as a two-dimensional image through a process called 3D architectural rendering.
Architectural 3D Modelling
3D architectural model is a type of a computer virtual scale model of a structure or landscape to communicate design ideas to clients, committees or the general public. 3D architectural models are tools which may be used for shows, presentations, fundraisings, obtaining permits or selling a property.
Architectural 3D models are used by architects, interior designers, real estate agents, home owners, builders and many others for a range of purposes:
- 3D architectural models are sometimes made to study the interaction of volumes, or to get an idea of how they look from different angles. Designing a building using 3D models can be a very open-ended and practical method of exploring ideas.
- 3D architectural models are an efficient method for exhibiting and selling a design. Many people, including developers and would-be house buyers, cannot visualize a design in three dimensions from two-dimensional drawings. In this case, 3D architectural models will be of great help to explain the ideas.
- 3D architectural models may be useful in explaining a complicated or unusual design to the building team, or as a focus for discussion between the design teams such as architects, engineers and town planners.
- 3D architectural models are also used as show pieces, for instance as a feature in the reception of a prestigious building, or as part of a museum exhibition (for example scale replicas of historical buildings).
3D Architectural Model Types
Some types of 3D architectural models include:
- 3D Architectural Exterior Models are 3D models of buildings which usually include some landscaping or civic spaces around the building.
- 3D Architectural Interior Models are 3D models showing interior space planning, finishes, colors, furniture and beautification.
- 3D Landscaping Design Models are 3D models of landscape design and development representing features such as walkways, small bridges, pergolas, vegetation patterns and beautification. Landscaping design models usually represent public spaces and may, in some cases, include buildings as well.
- 3D Urban Models are 3D models representing several city blocks, even a whole town or village, large resort, campus, industrial facility, retail plaza and so on. Urban models are a vital tool for town/city planning and development.
- 3D Engineering & Construction Models show isolated building/structure elements and components and their interaction.
At Toronto3D, we can create any imaginable 3D architectural models of: building, house, home frame, porch, deck, patio, columns, capitals, fireplaces, moldings, stairs, ceilings, iron works, railings, fencing, gates, garage doors, furniture, sculpture, and many more.
3D Architectural Rendering
Architectural 3D modelling and rendering is the art of creating two-dimensional images or animations showing the attributes of a proposed architectural design, the design which does not exist in reality.
During architectural rendering computer generates photo realistic graphics, presentations or animations of your architectural blueprints, drawings, floor plans, designs or a picture from a magazine to enable you to visualize your building project.
In architectural 3D rendering, to create life-like images complex 3d modeling, 3D rendering software is used. These are normally done for presentation, marketing and design analysis purposes. Architectural 3D models are to the right proportion, scale and even use real life textures, materials, colour and finishes. Photo-real 3D renderings come in various types specific to their particular use:
- Still renderings
- Walkthrough and flyby animations (movie)
- Virtual tours
- Panoramic renderings
- Light and shadow study renderings
- Renovation renderings
- and others
3D architectural renderings play major role in real estate sales. It also makes possible to take design related decisions well before the building is actually built. Thus it helps experimenting with building design and its visual aspects.
Architects, developers, builders, real estate agents, corporate clients, town planners, furniture or engineering designers can benefit from our 3D renderings at a very reasonable price.
3D rendering may take from fractions of a second to days for a single image/frame.
3D Virtual Tour benefits:
- Through virtual tour you can explore a house that is not actually built yet.
- 3D spherical panorama and 360o panorama can give you an unbroken view of your future home, room, patio, garage, swimming pool, backyard or flower bed with a fountain.
- 3D virtual home will allow you to be its own creator: you can “make” whatever you can dream about.
By the way, the first use of a Virtual Tour was in 1994 as a museum visitor interpretation, providing a ‘walk-through’ of a 3D reconstruction of Dudley Castle in England as it was in 1550. This consisted of a computer controlled laserdisc based system designed by British engineer Colin Johnson. And one of the first users of a Virtual Tour was Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
Virtual tours are very popular in the architecture, real estate, interior design, and construction industry. Toronto3D can create a 3D virtual walkthrough movie for your existing or future projects. These movies can make your presentations extremely impressive.
If you need a 3D virtual tour come to Toronto3D! There will be your reasonable investment that you will never regret.
3D Panorama / 360o Panorama
Toronto3D will create for you a 3D panorama – unbreakable spherical wide-angle view or representation of a physical space in a 3D model. It is like if you are standing on the floor in a virtual home and can look around just by turning your head.
We can also produce 360o panorama for you, using panoramic photography – a technique of photography, using specialized equipment or software that captures images with elongated fields of view. Panoramic photography usually gives people a better idea where it is all about.
Visit our website www.Toronto3D.ca Give us a call! Give us a try!
If you want to save lots of money don’t go to the builders at once, come to Toronto3D first! We do our job on time and on budget!
Toronto3D services include:
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Animation
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Panorama / 360o Panorama
- 3D Presentation
- 3D Website Elements
- 3D Flash Movies / Banners
- 3D Virtual Tour
- 3D / 2D Floor Plans & Site Plans
Toronto3D provides 3d rendering services in Toronto, Aurora, Barrie, Brampton, Burlington, Caledon, Collingwood, Maple, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, Oakville, Orillia, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, St. Catharines, Thornhill, Vaughan and anywhere in the GTA
Do not hesitate to contact us:Tatyana: 416-837-5238 (Manager) Max: 647-778-2828 (3D Artist) Sergey: 647-891-1349 (3D Artist) email@example.com www.Toronto3D.ca