It was a heavenly delightful experience that I’ve never had before. Those rare moments in life when you can say nothing but “Ah”. Actually, you are not able to talk at all: you are just relaxing and melting away. The heat is soothing your muscles and purifying your skin. Ah – so that’s the way it is!
It’s three-in-one SPA treatment: acupuncture massage, infrared and steam sauna in one SPA Capsule. The Spa Capsule is the ultimate wellbeing innovative technology featuring massage, aroma, sound and visual therapy. This non-invasive experience has become popular worldwide and the health, fitness, and beauty industries have embraced it.
A futuristic, ergonomically designed Spa Capsule, giving you the full benefits of a massage. Spa Capsule uses technology that simulates the therapeutic hand strokes of a massage therapist with automated water jets. You can stay dry and fully clothed as you lie inside it. The pressure, temperature, and pulse frequency are adjustable, allowing clients to customize each treatment according to their individual needs. Spa Capsule further cultivates tranquility via aromatherapy and audio-visual components.
Light therapy has been proven to deliver powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissues and organisms. Infrared therapy utilizes light energy that is beyond the visible red range of the spectrum. It increases blood circulation and oxygen supply to damaged tissues (reduction of chronic joint or muscle pain or sport injuries). It is much more effective at detoxifying heavy metals and even cholesterol’s, nicotine, alcohol and other toxins than conventional heat or steam saunas.
SPA Capsule Health Benefits:
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the body
- Stimulates the immune system
- Relieves pain / tension / aching muscles
- Increases oxygenation of tissues and cells
- Increases circulation and nutrient delivery within the body
- Detoxifies toxins
- Promotes a weight loss and increases body tone
- Purifies the skin
- Reduces cellulite
- Solves the wide range of human health problems including allergies, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic pain, fibromyalgia, repetitive stress syndromes, circulatory disturbances, nerve-related disorders and other.
- Reduces stress and energizes the organism
Individual attention by registered therapists and aestheticians ensure that you are professionally pampered. The extensive spa menu at the Royal Aesthetic Club consists of whole body treatments, facials, massage therapy, body treatment, hot stone therapy, manicures, pedicures, footcials, scrubs, wraps and waxing. Each treatment is designed to promote total relaxation and restore your inner peace.
At the Royal Aesthetic Club they use two exceptional lines of cosmetics, Yon-Ka and OROGOLD, that I’d like to say a few words about:
- Yon-Ka is committed to deliver immediate and long lasting visible results to your skin demonstrating the unparalleled performance of innovative natural actives that were carefully selected and scrutinized in no less than 130 plants from all over the world.
- OROGOLD contains the colloidal gold, “Elixir of Life”, in its luxurious formula and makes it possible to take advantage of the ancient secrets that for centuries has been used by the privileged and the wealthy as the secret to more youthful and beautiful skin.
Take some time to relax and pamper yourself at the Royal Aesthetic Club. Whether you just need an express manicure or more time to unwind with one of the spa packages, the welcoming atmosphere guarantees that you will get what you expected and far beyond.
After your workout or before your “party for two”, preparing for your wedding or simply at the end of your day, revive your body and soul in the SPA Capsule at the Royal Aesthetic Club. It’s time to do something good for yourself and get tranquility you were looking for.
To my view, the Royal Aesthetic Club is one of the most beautifully decorated SPA salons in Toronto. It was opened in July 2013. Whatever you look at, it pleases your eyes. The Royal Aesthetic Club is an affordable luxury in every sense of the word. Honestly, I’ve experienced a soothing getaway for body, mind and soul at the Royal Aesthetic Club.
By Natasha Peters