NEW 2019 HOTEL 4*plus in Cayo Santa Maria (Cuba) is a vacation destination of your dreams!
Magnificent location, white sand private beach, world-class cuisine, modern facilities, and friendly staff will make your Caribbean vacation unforgettable.
All Inclusive Caribbean vacations in ANGSANA Cayo Santa Maria are exceptional. But it’s affordable luxury. From Toronto the package prices start from $885.00 (taxes and fees included).
To book your Cuban vacation contact Toronto travel agency Altair Travel:
- by phone 416-633-9404
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org or go online http://altairtravel.ca/
Turn the sun and fun up and the routine down!
Cayo Santa María (Cuba)
Cayo Santa María is an island off Cuba’s north central coast in the Jardines del Rey archipelago. The island is linked to the mainland near Caibarién by a 48km causeway (road and bridge). Cayo Santa María is well known for its white sand beaches and luxury all inclusive resorts.
ANGSANA Cayo Santa Maria 4*+
Angsana Cayo Santa Maria is the place to venture, relax, enjoy gastronomic delights and create memorable moments with your loved ones.
Visit Angsana Cayo Santa Maria, an exclusive and ecologically-sensitive destination resort. Enjoy the scenic Santa Maria Beaches that are filled with completely pristine-white sand and a full range of watersports such as scuba-diving, sailing and fishing. Immerse yourself in the Cuban culture as you visit the nearby cities of Caibarien, Remedios and Santa Clara.
Just 10 minutes away, interact and swim with dolphins at the Dolphinarium. Explore the small towns that are packed with hidden gems that bring to life the authentic Cuban culture.
What ANGSANA Cayo Santa Maria 4*+ can offer
- Azure Buffet – Be spoilt for choice when you dine at Azure offering of an International culinary gastronomic from buffet to ala carte
- Bananas Snack Bar – Bananas Snack Bar is a poolside bar where you can enjoy a range of snacks, from salads, burgers to pizzas and desserts.
- Papillon – At Papillon, taste an array of cuisines from French, Italian, Spanish to Asian fusion. Wrap up your day with an unforgettable dinner with your loved ones.
- Sands Bar & Grill – For lunch, feast on delectable Cuban cuisine. Try out something new that might just spoil you for the rest of your life. Come dinner, enjoy the barbecue spread.
- Jazz Bar – From Classic Jazz to the latest genres, serving classical cocktails to speakeasy creations, old world to new world wines and not forgetting a selection of Cuban finest from the humidor.
- Private Beach – Enjoy the 200-metre stretch of silk-soft sand and velvety-blue waves lulling in the distance; all while being uninterrupted.
- Pools – With two pools available at this resort, be spoilt for choice. They are designed to embrace the sunny days and let you enjoy a dip with a jaw-dropping view.
- Angsana Spa – 4 treatment rooms with authentic design
- Fitness Centre – Rejuvenate your body with a work out in our fully equipped fitness center. Enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art gym equipment in a stylish, naturally-lit indoor space, with refreshing views of the seaside and surrounding greenery.
- Marine Lab – The marine lab operates under a guiding philosophy of conservation, restoration, education and research. The marine lab consists of a dedicated team of local and international staff, researchers and interns
- Wedding Chapel – Exchange vows at our Wedding Chapel with the Carribean sea as your witness
- Angsana Gallery – Handcrafts, resort apparel and signature spa amenities. Bring home your favourites, to recreate the Angsana experience when you return.
Angsana Cayo Santa Maria is the next exciting place to discover.