Wedding dress is a dream that a girl carries till her big wedding day. She imagines her future wedding gown with every detail, big and small. More likely, at the beginning her wedding dress looked like Cinderella’s ball gown in her mind. And then she changed her mind and started visualize the Mermaid wedding dress, and then the A-Line wedding dress, and then …
“Wedding Studio Reena Green” can deliver whatever you can imagine and far beyond. Rare fabrics, intricate laces, superb craftsmanship, impressive and unusual designs set the wedding dresses from this Wedding Studio apart.
Wedding Studio Reena Green
Reena Green is Toronto famous jewellery, accessories and fashion designer and the owner of the “Wedding Studio Reena Green”. She works as a craftsman, high end designer and a business lady – all-in-one. Reena is gifted with so many artistic ideas that everyone who has seen her works got overwhelmed. Visit her “emerald box” boutique and you’ll see it with your own eyes:
Wedding Studio Reena Green
14-60 West Wilmot St. Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4B 1M6
Recently, Wedding Studio Reena Green has started collaborating with Oksana Mukha, one of the hottest European designers of wedding dresses and evening gowns, becoming the sole distributor of Oksana Mukha’s designs in North America.
The hottest European wedding dresses designer, Oksana Mukha, now in Toronto!
Have you ever seen spectacular dresses of a prominent European designer Oksana Mukha? No? Then you must! In Europe, she is called a genius and guru of the wedding fashion industry. Her amazing designs are always talked about. Her Swarovski Crystal encrusted dress, “Crystal Swan”, was on display at “Carrousel du Louvre” in Paris. So, be prepared to fall in love with Oksana Mukha’s wedding dresses.
Wedding Studio Reena Green carries Oksana Mukha’s wedding dresses and evening gowns that suit every budget, every taste, every shape and size: from simple silk and satin to intricate French lace; from built-in corsets accessorized with hand-painted flowers to bejeweled with pearls and Swarovski crystal wedding gowns.
Wedding Dresses Silhouettes
Choosing your wedding dress is a hard work. To help you determine which wedding dress style might be best for you, we have developed our wedding dress style guide. But please keep in mind that our wedding dress guide is just for information: it does not take into account other factors like your age, weight, and your personal preferences.
Some of the most popular silhouettes of wedding dresses and evening gowns include: A-line, above-the-knee, column, empire, meringue, mermaid, princess, and trumpet.
Mermaid Wedding Dress (or Trumpet Wedding Dress)
The Mermaid wedding dress is close fitting through the bodice, down through the hips and to about mid or lower calf where the skirt flares out. The Mermaid or Trumpet type wedding dresses is a great choice if you want to accentuate your curvy figure because it hugs your body closely. However, it might look unappealing on a petite woman.
A-Line Wedding Dress (or Princess Wedding Dress)
The A-line wedding dress is narrower at the top, flaring gently wider toward the bottom thereby resembling the letter A. Works well on most figure types; good for disguising bottom-heavy figures. For almost any bride, the A-Line wedding dresses, also known as the Princess Wedding Dresses, are wonderful choices. As the most forgiving style, it balances out top heavy shapes and helps hide some tummy bulge.
Empire Wedding Dress
The Empire style wedding dress is a type of bridal gown where the waist line is raised above the natural waistline, sometimes as high as right below the bust. This is a very forgiving wedding dress shape, great for many body types. The fabric below the waist falls gracefully to the floor. Slim brides with small busts tend to like this shape of wedding dress, and pregnant brides find this silhouette the most comfortable to wear.
The Sheath Wedding Dress (or Column Wedding Dress)
In fashion, a Sheath wedding dress, also known as the Column wedding dress, is a type of bridal gown designed to tightly fit the body. It is often made of a very light and thin material like cotton or silk, and rarely contains any flourishes. Unlike the shorter Above-the-Knee wedding dress and the longer ballroom bridal gown, a Sheath wedding dress typically falls around the knees or lower thighs, and can be either strapped or strapless. The Sheath bridal gown, which runs pretty much vertically from the shoulders down to the floor and the hem does not flair out, like it does in the A-Line, Empire or Ball Bridal Gown. These dresses are usually body-hugging wedding gowns and work best for slim brides with balanced figures. If you are not super confident in your shape, to mark this one off your list could be a good idea.
The Ball Gown Wedding Dress
Probably, this is a type of a wedding dress which every small girl dream about: the Fairy-Tale bridal gown, the Cinderella wedding dress, which flares out from the hips, adding drama and over-the-top glamor. A fitted waist is ideal for this silhouette; however, petite brides might find these wedding dresses a bit overwhelming to their small frames.
Meringue Wedding Dress
Meringue Wedding Dress is characterized by a very full skirt that begins at the waist and continues to a formal length. It has a full bodice and a cinched waistline that falls into a full skirt.
Above-the-Knee Wedding Dress
Can be recognized by their tent-like silhouettes, hemmed short above the knee.
Wedding Dresses Necklines
Although, there is no limit to shapes, the most widely used wedding dress necklines include asymmetric, bateau, halter, jewel, off-the-shoulder, portrait, scoop, sheer, square, strapless, sweetheart, and v-neck. The neckline refers to the shape of the material at the top of the dress as it falls on the neck and shoulders.
- Asymmetric bridal gown necklines – Asymmetrical by its very definition means there is no symmetry or no balance. So this neckline appears different on either side of the centre front.
- Bateau wedding dress necklines – Also known as the “Boatneck”. This is a wide, high neckline that follows the curve of the collarbone and ends in points on the shoulder seams.
- Halter bridal gown necklines – Necklines have a high panel on the front, which is then tied around the neck for support and, optionally, may be tied behind the neck or include a clasp, exposing the back and shoulders.
- Jewel wedding dress necklines – A plain, slightly rounded neckline without a collar. Also known as the T-shirt neckline, the jewel neckline is round and sits at the base of the throat.
- Off-the-shoulder bridal gown necklines – This neckline sits below the shoulders, with sleeve-like straps that cover part of the upper arm. Shows off your collarbone and shoulders.
- Portrait wedding dress necklines – Characterized by a wide, soft scoop from shoulder to shoulder.
- Scoop bridal gown necklines – Also known as a “ballerina neckline”, this U-shaped style is often cut low, and occasionally the scoop will continue on the back of the dress.
- Sheer wedding dress necklines – A neckline that is created by “sheer” or translucent fabric, such as lace or netting, rather than an opaque material or strap.
- Spaghetti strap bridal gown necklines – This neckline is nearly strapless, except for the presence of thin, delicate straps; a bit like strings of spaghetti.
- Square wedding dress necklines – The neckline is cut straight across the top in between the straps, creating a “square”-like shape to the top of the dress.
- Strapless bridal gown necklines – A neckline that can be any shape, but is discerned by its lack of straps (neither over the shoulder, nor around the neck).
- Sweetheart wedding dress necklines – A neckline with a plunge in the front in the shape of the top of a heart.
- V-neck bridal gown necklines – A neckline characterized by a plunge in the front shaped like the letter “V”.
Reena Green understands the importance of providing a bride-to-be with that perfect exquisitely crafted wedding dress that she has dreamt about. Wedding Studio Reena Green offers exclusive, one-of-a-kind wedding dresses and accessories for the most elegant brides. Bridal gowns created by Oksana Mukha, one of the most prestigious European designers, can be found there.