The Green Energy Fund and all programs currently funded through it have been cancelled.
August 31, 2018, is a deadline for the installation of windows in order to qualify for the rebates.
The government will honour rebate applications that have already been submitted and those filed by September 30, 2017, on work done no later than August 31, 2018, according to the program’s website.
The following programs are closed:
- GreenON Installations
- GreenON Solar Rebates
- GreenON Modern Wood Heating Pilots
- GreenON Rebates including: Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Insulation, Windows, Solar, and $100 Smart Thermostat
- GreenON Social Housing
If you’re already signed up for a rebate, it will be honoured if:
- You had a signed work agreement with a participating contractor on or before June 19, 2018 for work that will be completed by October 31, 2018
- Your rebate application is submitted by November 30, 2018
- $100 Smart Thermostat rebate applications are submitted to the manufacturer by July 31, 2018
- GreenON Small and Medium Businesses
- Food Manufacturing and Covered Agriculture
- The GreenON Challenge
- GreenON Industries