Today, our bathroom, no matter big or small, is much more than just a place for hygiene; it’s our mini-haven behind closed doors, our mini-SPA. Any bathroom deserves a bit of luxury, simply because it’s the only place in your home, where you can be yourself. No wonder, we do our best to make it as pleasant and personal as we can.
Bathroom renovations include but not limited to:
- Waterproof flooring
- Stone veneer installation
- Tiles installation
- Bathtub, vanity, shower cabin, Jacuzzi, toilet installation
- Bathtub to shower conversion
- Walk-in bathtubs
- Smart storage solutions
- Senior solutions
- Wiring and plumbing
- Multiple storage options: cupboards, drawers, sliding baskets and more
There is no reason to get upset if your bathroom is small: while keeping the same footprint, it can be changed dramatically. All it takes is creativity and skills. The space saving floating bathroom vanities and sliding shower doors physically reduce space consumption and visually stretch the room. Every inch counts when you don’t have a lot of space. The light colours and bright lighting also can create the illusion of a roomy bath.
Stone veneer for bathroom walls is the hottest trend in bathroom design. There is something very special in natural stone that adds charm, charisma and glamour to any bathroom. Natural stone veneer is made from real stone that is either collected or quarried as quartz, marble and granite. In the bathroom, it can easily withstand high humidity and hot temperatures and can last for ages. Natural stone veneer is light and durable and different in colour and texture.
Neutral décor is very popular now. The white, grey and warm light brown colour palette makes the space look elegant and breezy. There are endless bathroom design ideas you can borrow from different sources to create your dream bathroom. However, dark shades – dark tile flooring or dark painted accent walls – starting to pick up pace.
There are plenty of creative ways to combine a neutral style with a relaxing organic accent such as brick, wood, natural stone, plants, and flowers. Nature-inspired colourful tile mosaics are especially fresh and trendy. Even bathroom towels can bring something special to your personal home oasis.
Today, mixed tiles are a major trend. Different sizes, textures and patterns make your bathroom unique and stylish.
High tech bathroom luxuries
- Digital showers and baths create a personalized spa experience based on your preference of temperature and water delivery. It can be programmed from the wall pad or via remote control.
- Chromatherapy bathtubs with coloured integrated lights make bath time both relaxing and invigorating.
- Fancy toilets and bidets are hands-free operated. They are equipped with self-opening and closing lids, heated seats, gentle aerated streams of water with controlled temperature and pressure, air dryer and deodorizing systems. So, if you really have some money to burn, you can buy a Kholer Numi toilet for over $6000.
- Innovative mirrors with controlled LED lighting and a valve with a motion detector are being included more often into renovation projects.
- Touchless faucets are not any longer new, however the faucet’s innovative sensor technology uses only a fraction of the power that standard infrared sensors use.
- Novellini’s Sparkle shower screen is embedded with 20 LED lights, turning a shower into a dazzling focal point.