Diamonds. They are so beautiful. There has always been a certain mystique about these gorgeous gemstones. Here, we would like to share with you some indispensable facts you must know about Lab Diamond Rings .
Analysis of the Diamond facts
- Diamond’s Carat: It states the weight of the diamond. This tells about the accustomed piece of diamond value.
- Colour of Diamond: Colour grades start the scale from D to Z, D is a void of colour which is very valuable. Z has a yellow tone which is not more valuable or desirable.
- Cut of Diamond: Quality is based on the difference between the thickest and thinnest points of the cut. An excellent cut occurs when the thinnest and thickest parts of the diamond are between thin and thick.
- Diamond’s Clarity: It is difficult to determine a diamond’s clarity. Evaluator examines the clarity of the diamond by using special tools to see imperfections. A diamond that has no flaws is very rare and valuable.
Consider the Essential Factors of Lab Diamond rings
It is acknowledged that all diamond rings rankings are not equally created. Each lab in the industry contrasts the stability and market value.
Plotting and Laser Inscription
There are two types of inscription:
- Plotting was the most common way to scratch a diamond’s value however, this affects the clarity of the diamond stone.
- Laser inscriptions become the new standard as they have no opposing effect on the diamond stone. Therefore, jewelers are requesting for laser inscriptions.
Diamond’s cut grade
A diamond’s cut grade is not included in diamond reports and is overlooked by the jewelers. Diamond cut grades are excellent in cuts.
Polish and symmetry are the two factors.
- Polish states to the quality of the surface.
- Symmetry considers the arrangement of the surfaces and states the exactness of the diamond’s shape.
High and Low Fluorescence
Fluorescence causes a glowing effect. They are not universal and can change the real colour depending on their strength and ability. The most common colour of fluorescence is blue. Diamond in High fluorescence decreases the price while Diamond in low fluorescence can increase the price.
Perfect diamonds exist
Diamonds uncommonness makes them highly valuable. There are a lot of consumers with different tastes, but it is a fact that some shapes of the diamond are more popular. For example, a diamond with a round brilliant cut is so popular for some time.
Benefits of Lab Diamond Rings
Incomparable Beauty Of Diamond
Lab diamond rings are available with clarity, D in colour, best in cut and large carat size. Diamond has a variety of shapes, for example, heart, rose, cushion, and emerald. Diamond beauty is incomparable. Diamond colours include white, yellow, blue, pink, and green.
Unchallenged Quality of Diamond
Every individual has different choices based on their taste and style. Therefore, they are used to grade earth-mined diamonds that are ordered by the same prominent labs. Lab Diamond rings have an unchallenged quality of beauty.
Matchless Value of Diamond
Lab diamond rings cost less than 40 percent. Unlike the earth mined diamonds the lab diamonds are created without the negative society.
Differences between the properties of the mined and the grown diamonds
- Mined diamonds are not offered Guaranteed Conflict-Free. Whereas, grown diamonds offered Guaranteed Conflict-Free.
- Both diamonds are 100 percent SP3 Carbon Diamond Bonds.
- Mined diamonds have various grade colours. Whereas, grown diamonds colours are from K to D grades.
- Mined diamonds cut are poor to ideal and grown diamond cut are very good to ideal.
Colours of Lab Diamonds
White Lab Diamonds
It is a pure diamond with no layers and is a colourless diamond. Both mined and lab diamonds contain impurities, such as nitrogen. In the case of a pure yellow colour, a fancy coloured diamond is created.
Mined diamonds split the nitrogen, whereas splitting of the nitrogen atoms makes the diamond shine white. In the case of lab diamonds, we don’t have many years to convert a yellow diamond to white.
Price: Lab diamonds are very limited in supply. To create a white diamond is very time-consuming. A classic 1-carat lab diamond will range from five thousand to ten thousand.
Shapes: White Lab Diamond allows the most popular shapes such as round, cushion and emerald. These shapes give the highest incomes.
Yellow Lab Diamonds
Mined and lab yellow diamonds get their colour from nitrogen. While diamonds are made up of carbon, impurities in the stone. In the case of nitrogen, it will give the diamond its yellow colour. The more nitrogen in a diamond the more yellow colour it will be.
Price: Yellow-coloured diamonds are rare in nature. Yellow lab diamonds cost about less than seventy-five percent. They are the least expensive. Its prices range from three thousand to five thousand.
Shapes: Shapes like radiant, princess, cushion and emerald, are used to produce the most from the rough. There are round shape diamonds available. Due to yellow colour shapes like pear, oval and are not produced.
Blue Lab Diamonds
Lab blue colour Diamond gets their colour from boron. Diamonds are made up of carbon and have impurities in the stone. Hence the boron will automatically give the diamond its blue colour.
Price: Lab blue colour diamonds are rare in nature. Blue lab diamonds range from seven thousand to twelve thousand per carat. Diamonds in fancy blue colour are expensive.
Shapes: Round and cut corner shapes like a radiant, cushion, and emerald is used to produce from the rough. Due to the blue rough, shapes like pear, and oval are not naturally produced.
Pink Lab Diamonds
During the growing process, pink diamonds get their colour from a growth treatment process.
Some lighter yellow diamonds are used to create pinks.
Price: Pink Lab Diamonds are rarest in the world. The cost of these pink diamonds is between five thousand and ten thousand per carat.
Shapes: A lab pink diamond starts as a yellow grown diamond. Square shapes like a round, radiant, emerald are used to produce from the rough. Due to the pink rough, shapes like pear, and oval are not naturally produced.