If you are not a snow-lover then Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino is one of the most luxurious Caribbean retreats in Dominican Republic to enjoy warm winter vacations.
It is simply fantastic! Exceptional! Incredible! VACATION OF YOUR DREAMS!
Magnificent location, mouthwatering menus, world-class cuisine, modern facilities, warm staff will make All-In Luxury® escape unforgettable.
The guests enjoy access to the restaurants and pool areas of Memories Splash Punta Cana.
You can also spend a day or two at the Caribbean’s largest waterpark on-site to turn the fun up and the heat down.
More active guests can experience a lot of fun in the area:
- Scape Park: This natural park is full of adventurous and adrenaline-pumping activities – Zip Line, Top Buggies, Cave Expedition, Eco Tour, and Horseback Riding.
- Marinarium: The best snorkeling in the area and amazing a waist deep natural pool in the sea.
- Aquatic Tours: You can cruise the coastline in style on 2-passenger speed boats. Snorkel equipment and instructions included!
- Seaquarium: Scuba diving with a twist that allows you to walk the bottom of the clear waters with a spectacular view of reef and coral life.
- Helicopter Tours: You can take pictures of the Punta Cana coastline from the air for the life-long memories.
- Big Marlin Charter (fishing charter Punta Cana): Exclusively beautiful modern motor yacht, 42′, Ocean Super Sport. Perfectly equipped with top class equipment for deep-sea fishing.
- Caribbean Buccaneers Night Show and Dinner Cruise: Pirate Show plus Dinner Excursion. It starts at 5:30pm or at 9:00pm and lasts approximately 3 hours. It begins in the Buccaneers Village and moves on board of “La Hispaniola” a beautiful ship. Then it sails along the coast and reaches Shark Island, the platform located in the middle of the sea, where a dinner buffet will be offered and the pirate show will take place. 2 programs are available: with dinner (at 5:30pm) or without dinner. Transportation available and complimentary from most hotels of Bavaro and Punta Cana
For more information and reservation please contact Toronto travel agency Altair Travel: