September 1, 2019
At AllOntario, we are working hard to provide:
- Ontario residents with information about the options they have when an ordinary life problem arises by describing the full range of ways-of-help which are available at Canadian governmental institutions, non-profitable and business organizations;
- Ontario small businesses with a platform for free online advertising and link building;
- Ontarians with interesting reading.
Generally, our services are absolutely FREE. Everyone can benefit out of it. Obviously, we need to set the rules to make everybody happy and to keep the site operating properly and securely.
AllOntario accepts only business-related marketing materials (ads, articles, business listings, business events, expert listings, banners, videos etc.). AllOntario does not accept classified ads from individuals (for instance, “sofa for sale” or “basement apartment for rent”).
WE DO NOT PUBLISH THE FOLLOWING CONTENT:
Illegal Content, Child Sexual Abuse Material & Pedophilia, Sexually Explicit Content, Adult Themes in Family Content, Intellectual Property Abuse, Endangered or Threatened Species, Dangerous or Derogatory Content, Enabling Dishonest Behavior, Misrepresentative Content, Malicious or Unwanted Software, Mail Order Brides, Sexual Content, Shocking Content, Explosives, Guns, Gun Parts & Related Products, Other Weapons, Tobacco, Recreational Drugs, Alcohol Sales and Misuse, Online Gambling, Prescription Drugs, and Unapproved Pharmaceuticals and Supplements.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article if you are not located in Canada
- Posting a duplicate Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article in multiple categories
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article using multiple different email addresses and website addresses
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article that created for the sole purpose of directing traffic to an alternate website
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article that involves sexual activities and contains adult, mature or erotic content.
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article that defames anyone or contains “hate speech”
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article that promotes services (products) that are not clear regarding what type of service (products) would be offered.
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article that is marketing multi-level jobs where recruitment of other members is part of the compensation.
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article that is marketing pyramid schemes or jobs that require upfront or periodic payments.
- Posting an Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing/Article that promotes services (products) that are illegal to provide with, or to own, or to buy or sell in Ontario, or that are not bought or sold in compliance with applicable Canadian laws and regulations.
- Posting deliberately misleading information.
Please note that we moderate all materials before publishing them. Any marketing materials that do not comply with the AllOntario policy will be not accepted, or if they were accepted (for any reason) they will be removed from the site. Additionally, users that violate such policies will be blocked from using the AllOntario website in the future.
Unlawful or Inappropriate Content
AllOntario reserves the right to move, remove or refuse to post any content, in whole or in part, that it, in its sole discretion, decides is unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of the Canadian Law. This includes, without limitation:
- illegal content;
- content in facilitation of the creation, advertising, distribution, provision or receipt of illegal goods or services;
- offensive content (including, without limitation, defamatory, threatening, hateful or pornographic content);
- content that discloses another’s personal, confidential or proprietary information;
- false or fraudulent content;
- malicious content (including, without limitation, malware or spyware);
- content that offers, promotes, advertises or provides links to unsolicited products or services.
- obscene, profane, pornographic content;
- threatening, intimidating, abusive or harassing statements;
- content that violates the privacy rights or human rights of others;
- content that violates the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others
- content that unlawfully promotes or incites hatred;
- content that is otherwise offensive or objectionable;
- any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any municipal, provincial, federal or international law, order or regulation.
Including a URL in Your Post
If you would like to get more traffic to your web site, you can include a web site address by including a URL in the Ad/Business Listing/Business Event/Expert Listing. Such links will be clickable. Please do not include multiple different email addresses and website addresses (URLs) as they will be removed. Note that your post must be useful and serve other purposes than to direct more traffic to your web site.
The Homepage Top up Banner
The Homepage Top up Banners is a special section at the very top of the AllOntario homepage where ads are prominently displayed for greatest visibility.
You have the option of purchasing a Top up Banner for one week.
At most 10 Top up Banners will be shown in the Top up Banners section. Note that if more than 10 Top up Banners are purchased, only a random ten will be shown. The ads are randomly picked and will change each time the page is loaded. This rotation system is setup to ensure that all Top up Banners is exposed to as many AllOntario users as possible.
The cost for a Top up Banner depends on the demand for that option. The prices are set so that the feature remains a premium option for those that decide to purchase them. For example, if the price for Top up Banners were to be set too low then there would be too many Top up Banners and those that purchase the option will not get as much visibility. Generally, the prices are set on weekly basis and may change at any time.