This is your wedding. The wedding you have been drooling over since you started playing with Barbie dolls. No doubts, on your big “I DO” day wearing a dress you’ve dreamt about is of utmost importance and is the most exciting part of the entire event. But what are you going to do with your dress after the wedding is over? Most likely you’ll never wear this dress again, will you? So, keeping the purchase in mind, consider renting a dress.
Wedding Dresses – www.BestForBride.com
“Best for Bride Bridal Boutique” offers a dress rental service for brides with a wide variety of choices. Actually, they are doing something that grooms have done for ages.
Going to one of the Best for Bride’s wedding dress stores in Toronto, Etobicoke, Hamilton or Barrie may surprise you. You can rent a beautiful stylish dress at a fraction of the cost without a guilty conscience, and more flex room in your overall wedding budget.
To save even more, brides can rent wedding accessories, including veil, jewellery and a tiara, for only $100. When the wedding is over, the bride simply delivers the dress back to the store. No need for dry cleaning.
Many high end designer dresses are available for rent at the Best for Bride bridal shops. You can rent a wedding dress you love for a very reasonable price. Buying that kind of dress instead, is more likely to end up with an added zero behind the rental price number. But there is more than money that counts. It’s about how you feel in that dress and how you feel about spending the money that can also be spend on lots of other wedding related things such as your guests, your own house or a nice honeymoon.
And it’s also about time saving. The Best for Bride’s all inclusive option might also save you a lot of time because they can offer you complete sets of rental wedding gowns and matching accessories.
Common misconceptions about wedding dress rentals
If you think that wedding dresses available for rent are used, dingy, and of old designs from your grandma treasure chest, you are wrong! Just out of curiosity, visit some of the Best for Bride stores and you’ll see what they have to offer.
7 Wedding Dress Rental Tips:
- Start shopping early in order to have more options and make sure the dress you like is available to rent on your wedding date.
- Ask about rental packages: It doesn’t make sense to purchase accessories for a dress you don’t own. Try to find a head-to-toe package that includes veil, tiara, jewellery set and crinoline.
- Read your rental agreement carefully.
- When you rent a dress you also save money on alterations because simple alterations like hemming and bustle are already included in the rental price.
- You have to leave a security deposit which you will get back when you return the dress and pay the balance. Keep your receipt until the deal is over.
- At Best for Bride you can rent all the accessories ONLY for $100 and SAVE more than $400.
- A WORD OF WARNING: Because you have to return the dress, you have to be careful while you are wearing it. If you damage the dress, you’ll have to pay for the damage or purchase it.
The Bottom Line
- By renting your bridal gown, you spend only 50% of its retail price without killing your wallet or having some explaining to do to your fiancé.
- It is very possible to rent a designer wedding gown. You might be able to wear a wedding dress that would have been beyond your financial dreams if you were to buy it.
- At the Best for Bride Bridal Boutiques, they offer package deals in which the wedding dress, veil and other accessories and some of the alterations are included in the price. Moreover, you don’t have to pay for the dry cleaning of the gown!
- Another advantage of renting a wedding dress is that you don’t have to take care of it after the big day is over: you just return it to the store (no dry cleaning required!). No worries with preserving the gown and finding a place to store it. You will keep your wedding dress on your photos, not in your closet.
Look into ALL options that Best for Bride Bridal Boutiques has to offer, whether it is renting or purchasing your fairytale wedding dress. You’ll be happy with the memories that YOUR special day will leave behind. Guarantee!
About Best for Bride
For 10 years, Best for Bride has been providing a huge array of wedding dresses with quality designs that fit a variety of styles. This gives clients a vast selection to pick from, whether it’s something nice and clean or an incredible mix of outstanding materials to create a truly outlandish design. The choice is entirely yours – whatever it is that you are looking for to make your wedding dress truly yours, you will find it with Best for Bride.
- Etobicoke (Mississauga): 5359 Dundas St. West, Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B1; 416-233-3393; email@example.com
- Toronto: 566A Sheppard Av. West, Toronto, ON M3H 2R9; 647-430-7498; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Barrie: 303 Dunlop St. West, Barrie, ON L4N 1C1; 705-503-3300; email@example.com
- Hamilton: 865 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9C 3A3; 289-755-0262; firstname.lastname@example.org