Managing your taxes is easier than ever, thanks to the new MyCRA mobile app: The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is proud to announce the release of its new mobile app – MyCRA – available for all mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
Wondering when your next child tax benefit payment is coming? Or how much contribution room you have in your RRSP? Need help with your tax return? The CRA’s new mobile app is here to help with these and more – anywhere, anytime.
Using MyCRA, taxpayers can now securely access and view:
- Their tax information:
- notices of assessment;
- return status;
- RRSP deduction and tax-free savings account (TFSA) contribution room;
- Benefit and credit payment dates;
- A directory of EFILE tax professionals and a listing of free tax filing software;
- The date and location of Community Volunteer Income Tax Program clinics; and
- The CRA’s charities listings — making it easier to choose and donate wisely to a registered charity.
MyCRA is one more way the CRA is improving online services for taxpayers, offering them efficient and secure ways to manage their tax affairs anywhere, any time. MyCRA is one of many secure online services including My Account, online mail and direct deposit.
For more information on MyCRA and the Business Tax Reminders mobile app from the CRA, go to www.cra.gc.ca/mobileapps.
- MyCRA is a mobile app, available on all mobile devices with Internet access.
- The CRA will continually update and improve MyCRA and its features, and will soon allow users to update their contact details, enroll for direct deposit, and check the status of their benefit applications.
- CRA online services use the same high level of online security that is used by Canadian financial institutions for online banking.
March 2, 2015 – Ottawa, Ontario – Canada Revenue Agency