When I first saw Inna Mikitas photo I was mesmerized with her striking beauty. I was looking at her face trying to figure out what exactly it is that makes her so. I couldn’t. For me, it’s like Inna Mikitas has come from the magic Arabic folk tales One Thousand and One Nights and her real name is Scheherazade.
But I had a really overwhelming feeling of admiration when I have known that this beautiful and gentle woman is a prominent athlete, a champion of Ukraine in kickboxing, and a champion of Ukraine in Kyokushin karate. WOW!
… The king Shahryar lay awake and listened with awe as Scheherazade told her first story.
So, here is the Inna Mikitas story which I’d like to start with a short introduction.
Quick facts about Inna Mikitas
- Famous as a Ukrainian and international model, athlete, champion of Ukraine in kickboxing, champion of Ukraine in Kyokushin karate (2019)
- Top 10 most beautiful photo models of Ukraine
- Top 10 sex symbols of Ukraine
- Top 20 most beautiful Ukrainian women
- Born on April 27, 1986, in Nikopol, Dnepr Region, Ukraine
- Education: graduated high school with honour; graduated the National Metallurgical Academy of Ukraine with master’s degree
- Self-Employed and works at ModelingClub, a company that helps people to discover new possibilities worldwide in the modelling industry.
- Resides in Nikopol, Dnepr Region, Ukraine
Inna Mikitas was born in Ukraine in a small industrial city. Her mother worked at Nikopol Steel Pipe Plant, and her father – at Nikopol Ferroalloy Plant.
Since she was little, Inna dreamt of learning martial art. At age 5, her father brought her to Kyokushin karate. During her school years, Inna took part in many competitions and won many prizes. When she became a student of the Metallurgical Academy in Dnipro, Inna also started attending kickboxing classes and soon after she became the champion of Ukraine, as well as a prize-winner of many international kickboxing competitions.
Becoming a model
It happened quite by accident: Inna was noticed by a photographer who made a few photo sessions. All of a sudden, Inna got her portfolio. And then a friend of hers encouraged her to be brave and place her pictures on different photo sites. After a short while, she began getting offers to work as a photo model.
- I’ve never thought of being a model, but after my photo appeared on the Ukrainian Playboy magazine cover, I realized that modelling is also my cup of tea. I like the nude style. I feel free and relaxed. After all, a naked female body is a piece of art. My family and friends always support me; my boyfriend is proud of me. Everyone is happy if they see that I am happy.
In different years, Inna’s photographs were published in the Playboy, the men’s magazine Ego and some other periodicals.
Martial arts versus nude modelling
Actually, there is no “versus” there. Inna says that in the ring, she feels like a fighter, she demonstrates her masculine traits of character, which brings her satisfaction and harmony with the inner self. In the photo shoot, she is mostly very feminine, which is not always enough in real life. So, everything balances out. In sports or in front of the camera, Inna feels equally comfortable and confident.
From time immemorial, the nude body has played a vital function in art across cultures and eras. Inna’s first time nude modelling was not a hard experience. The photographer put the model’s comfort before his interests. He made her feel at ease in a work environment so taking off her robe didn’t feel like plunging into a pool of cold water. Strangely, as she cycled towards her fate, she felt calm. It was quite natural for her that she was about to take off her clothes in front of a strange man. Inna didn’t struggle to find a pose, she danced into one effortlessly.
Inna strongly believes that like the photographer, a model is a working professional and should be treated as such.
Inna says that each photo session is special and remembered in its own way, and each photographer with whom she worked is a unique and interesting person is their own way.
Sometimes funny things happen
Once there was a nude shooting in a park that took a quite elderly man by surprise: he was riding a bicycle with a basket full of apricots when a nude nymph suddenly appeared in front of him out of the blue. … Can you guess what happened next? Sure, the poor guy fell down together with his apricots.
But there are no roses all the way:
- When I started my career as a nude model, I have faced an inadequate reaction: constant criticism, mudslinging, and envy. Also, fame makes it difficult to find friends. I don’t have friends, many turned away as soon as the fame came, and others dropped out gradually. Some of them even removed me from “friends” on social networks and blocked me for no reason. But I don’t react and enjoy my live.
Beauty secrets: food, sport, makeup, and wardrobe
Actually, there are no secrets. She has karate three times a week and jogs almost every day.
Inna’s favourite food is porridge but she eats everything, although, not too much, and constantly monitors her weight. Lately, she gave up sweets.
Once or twice a month she visits her beautician. A night cream for wrinkles, a cream under the eyes, a day cream, and facial masks are a must. She doesn’t use makeup every day.
Her basic wardrobe consists of three favourite dresses, jeans, a few shorts, and T-shirts. She doesn’t like a lot of clothes.
A little bit more about Inna Mikitas
She is against alcohol, smoking, and doing drugs.
Inna loves animals and regularly helps a local animal shelter.
Inna has never sacrificed anything for the sake of her career. She dreams of being an actress and having a photoshoot with a world-known photographer such as Mario Testino.
All the best and good luck to you, Inna!