If you want to feel like royalty, be treated like royalty and have a vacation like royalty – go to the Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island 5* – a sophisticated European resort with its own island.
In the 1940s, this Caribbean retreat was the famed Balmoral Club and later the personal hideaway for the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. This Bahamian resort has an enchanting history, playing host to prestigious guests such as The Beatles.
Today, this exclusive complex offers an extensive luxury vacation experience. But it’s affordable luxury: vacations at the Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort & Offshore Island 5*start from $244 PP/PN
Book your Sandals Royal Bahamian vacations with Toronto travel agency Altair Travel
- 2727 Steeles Ave. West, Unit 104, Toronto, ON, M3J 3G9
Get your Altair Travel Points Card with $20 welcome BONUS!
No purchases required! Nothing required! Just get it!
The Sandal Island is the place where the highest quality European services complement the resort’s lavish Caribbean nature, much too lavish. This idyllic island you can reach by boat. There you’ll find secluded snow-white beaches, amazing restaurants, hammocks and private cabanas, and the Zen Garden with fire-side seating.
The spacious rooms and suites are decorated with beautiful furnishings and scattered around the expansive grounds in regally named buildings such as Balmoral, Windsor and Royal Village. The higher category accommodations offer the famous Sandals Butler Elite Service.
- Ocean view
- Partial ocean view
- Tropical Garden
- Large Bay Windows
- Swim-Up Pool
- Soaking Tub
Experience the royal living at this glamorous all-inclusive resort featuring the all-new River Pool Swim-up Suites with butler service.
There is a choice of the numerous dining venues: you can dine on French, Italian, Caribbean, Asian and even British cuisine, cuisines to please every palate.
Always included, always unlimited, all the time!
The Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort & Offshore Island 5* has:
- 10 Restaurants: Each restaurant boasts its own authentic ambience and décor, with masterfully prepared menus from award-winning top chefs.
- 8 Bars offering unlimited premium spirits
- Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee – James Bond’s favourite coffee. Only Sandals exclusively serves the world’s most sought-after specialty coffee. Grown in Jamaica’s misty Blue Mountain range, Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee possesses an unmatched superior flavour that has garnered a reputation for being the world’s best coffee.
- Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks wines from the renowned California Lodi Wine region. Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon Blanc, and Shiraz come from the highest quality grapes from vineyards that are environmentally responsible and sustainable.
Escape to the alluring Bahamas for an all-inclusive vacation at Sandals Royal Bahamian where you will experience a vacation like never before. Enjoy the buzz of Sandals Royal Bahamian or escape to one of the small coves, sip cocktails at the swim up pool bar or simply chill in a hammock under the trees.
Sandals Royal Bahamian features:
- Two beautiful snow-white sandy beaches
- Red Lane® Spa beside the shore where every massage table is positioned along a secluded section of beach so you’ll also be soothed by the sound of melodious waves.
- Pool with swim-up bar
- Schooners Restaurant: You can try a real taste of the Bahamas – the savory of the Caribbean food, perfectly accompanied by a chilled Chardonnay, and the symphony of ocean waves.
- Island Adventures by Night: For dinner, Sandals Island boasts the region’s best seafood house, with panoramic views that can only be experienced on a true island. Have the time of your life dancing around the bonfire with a Junkanoo band that last all night long.
If you consider spending your winter holidays vacations on Bahamas, mark your calendar on Boxing Day (26 December) and New Year’s Day (1 January). It is the time when the biggest Bahamian event, “Junkanoo” carnival, takes place. Wearing spectacular costumes, Junkanoo groups go through the streets of towns, playing distinctive music, which combines African rhythms with loud brass and cowbells, fusing them together in a medley that veers on cacophony but is exceedingly danceable. The costumes, made from scratch every year, are disposed of on the streets as the party ends and make a great free souvenir to bring home! So, watching sunset from a beach chair might be the perfect antidote to the winter chill and blues.
Experience a new level of luxury at the Bahamas’ most elegant resort. Sandals Royal Bahamian is a blend of European sophistication with an exotic offshore island adventure.