Symphony-of-the-Seas is the best new ship scheduled to enter service in March 2018. It’s fantastic and fabulous! It’s all the greatest hits and revolutionary new firsts! The boldest cruiser ever!
Belonging to Royal Caribbean, the MS Symphony of the Seas will be the fourth in its “can’t-believe-they-did-that” lineup of game changing Oasis Class series. It is currently being built in the Chantiers de l’Atlantique shipyard in Saint Nazaire, France. She will be the largest passenger ship ever to be constructed by gross tonnage, at 230,000 GT, surpassing MS Harmony of the Seas.
Symphony of the Seas – the newest and largest cruise ship ever enters service in March 2018
Symphony of the Seas measures 1,188 feet (362m) in length and will have 18 decks. She will be able to accommodate 5,535 passengers at double occupancy up to a maximum capacity of 6,870 passengers, as well as a 2,100-person crew.
Facilities will include a children’s water park, a full-size basketball court, ice-skating rink, and two 43-foot rock-climbing walls.
During her first season Symphony of the Seas will sail from Barcelona, Spain, on 7 night Western Mediterranean cruises. On October 28, 2018, she will reposition to her home port, the Port of Miami in Florida, United States. In November 2018, she will begin Caribbean cruises.
Miami – Philipsburg – St. Thomas – Nassau – Miami
All new for Symphony of the Seas:
- Ultimate Family Suite: The Ultimate Family Suite is two stories of awesome thrills on every level. Like your very own in-suite slide where there’s never a line, a private 3D cinema, an air hockey table, and a balcony bumper pool table.
- Royal Suite Class: These luxury suites are shaking up the meaning of upscale, because real luxury is less about things and more about one-of-a-kind experiences.
- Balconies: Symphony gives you more balconies to choose from than you’ll find anywhere.
- Virtual Balconies: Cutting-edge technology delivers a view in every room with real-time floor-to-ceiling displays.
- New American steakhouse
- Izumi: From sushi to sashimi and tableside preparation using Hot Rocks, Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience.
- Jamie’s Italian: Chef Jamie Oliver may be one of Britain’s most famous food exports, but it’s his intense passion for Italian cooking and the Italian way of life that drives the menu at Jamie’s Italian.
- Wonderland: At Wonderland, the world-class chefs twist their culinary kaleidoscopes to invent an elaborate dreamscape of never-before-seen fare. What is real and what is imagined?
- Solarium Bistro: Endless options to wine and dine.
- Laser Focus Fun: In a far-flung galaxy in a distant future, two forces are set to collide. Choose your side, grab your laser blaster, and gear up for a stellar glow-in-the-dark time in Studio B.
- Water Adventure: Three high speed slides of three decks tall with wild thrills take excitement off the charts. Grab a buddy and race to the bottom of the Typhoon and Cyclone slides. Or drop into a massive champagne bowl on Supercell.
- Fun by the gallon: This bigger, better water adventure features colorful waterslides, water cannons, fountains, pools and the famous drench bucket.
- Ultimate Abyss: Test your vocal chords on a 10-story plunge.
- Flowrider: Hang ten on FlowRider®, a 40-foot-long surf simulator, or cheer on friends from stadium seating with prime wipeout views.
- Rockwall: Rise to the occasion and take on two Rock Walls. You’ll be rewarded with unparalleled views from 40 feet above deck.
- Ice Skating: There is no better way to wrap up a sunny day than with figure eights on the ice rink.
- Hairspray: Big hair, big dreams and all the right moves — you can’t stop the beat in this Tony Award-winning Broadway hit.
- Ice-skating performance: Join the time-traveling hero Tempus in a brand new ice-skating spectacular as he sets out to recover Her Majesty’s Crown Jewels.
- High Flying: The newest AquaTheater production amazes with more high-flying feats, stunts, and acrobatics than ever before.
- Take Off for Adventure: You’re cleared for takeoff in Flight, a one-of-a-kind show that takes you through the history — and the future — of flying.
Book your Symphony of the Seas Cruise with Toronto travel agency Altair Travel